Affordable homes are often in short supply, and many people can barely afford modest living spaces. In North America, home costs are outpacing family incomes, and affordability remains a challenge. Quality construction is also often lacking.
As the world’s population continues to grow, the demand for affordable and sustainable housing becomes increasingly vital for a cleaner, renewable future. CruxHomes is dedicated to offering new, sustainable homes that leave a smaller environmental footprint and a smaller financial commitment. Our vision: Sustainable, beautiful, durable, efficient, and affordable homes, shaping the future of housing.
We invite developers, entrepreneurs, financiers, and non-profit organizations to join us in our mission. Together, we can provide ecologically sound homes to those who have yet to experience sustainable living.
At CruxHomes, our commitment extends beyond building high performance / passive homes. We are actively seeking support from developers, entrepreneurs, financiers, and non-profit organizations to join us in our mission to provide ecologically sound homes to individuals who have yet to experience sustainable housing. Together, we can make a significant impact on creating a more sustainable and energy-efficient future for everyone.
Unlock the benefits of a CruxHome:
- Faster construction time
- Building costs on par with standard construction
- 80% reduction in heating and cooling expenses
- Improved indoor air quality
- Enhanced resistance to pest infiltration
- Improved comfort – reduced cold spots, hot spots, drafts or extremes in humidity
- Interior spaces are quieter (outside noise reduced)
- Improved construction quality and durability
- Reduced reliance on outside power – even if the power goes out, your home will stay comfortable